A 4LP/5CD/2DVD Collector’s Edition — remastered at Abbey Road Studios and strictly limited to 3,000 numbered copies issued in a numbered cloth wrapped two-piece collector's box — will feature everything in the Deluxe Edition plus a marbled art print portfolio of six silkscreened Linda McCartney art prints, exclusive vinyl versions of the remastered album cut at half speed across 2LPs in an exclusive gatefold sleeve, an LP of home recordings in a hand-stamped white label sleeve, and “The Ballad of the Skeletons” – Paul's 1996 collaboration with Allen Ginsberg, also featuring Philip Glass and Lenny Kaye – released for the first time on vinyl and cut at 45 RPM with vinyl etching and poster.
All the contents of the Deluxe Edition:
- Numbered cloth wrapped clam shell box
- CD portfolio containing 5CDs and 2DVDs
- 128-page book containing previously unpublished images by Linda McCartney, expanded album artwork from the archives and the story behind the album – including track-by-track information, recipes and new interviews with Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, Jeff Lynne, Steve Miller and key album personnel, written by Chris Heath.
- Facsimiles of John Hammel studio notebook, Club Sandwich Magazine, Flaming Pie plectrum and envelope containing handwritten lyrics for 8 tracks and The Flame newspaper
- Numbered cloth wrapped two-piece collector’s box
- 4LPs including: exclusive remastered album cut at half speed across 2LPs; hand-stamped white label vinyl featuring home recordings; exclusive “The Ballad Of The Skeletons” 12” single with vinyl etching and poster
- Exclusive marbled art print portfolio housing 6 Linda McCartney art prints
Flaming Pie is also available on 180g black vinyl 2LP, 3LP, CD, Deluxe formats, as well as digitally on streaming platforms.
Free shipping valid on purchases on Flaming Pie - Collector's Edition starting Friday, June 12, 2020, and ending Friday, July 31, 2020, unless otherwise stated. Only available to orders shipped to the United States of America. May not be applied to previous orders. Other exclusions may apply. No cash value.